The benefits of leasing with a path towards ownership
A Capital Lease has some of the characteristics of a purchase agreement — typically, providing for a purchase option at a nominal or below-market price or providing a very minimal residual (also known as a Bargain Lease or $1 Purchase Option).
- Alternative to cash and Retail Installment Contracts
- You can purchase equipment at the end of lease for a nominal amount
- Ownership passes at end of lease term
- Asset and liability appears on balance sheet
- Monthly payment is higher than an Operating Lease
- Ideal for severe operating conditions
Benefits with all our products
All of our leases include a Master Lease which allows current and future equipment acquisition needs to be fulfilled under a single master lease agreement.
- Reduced documentation requirements
- Multiple purchases over an extended period of time
- Only one Master Lease agreement is required for line of credit
Combine our products to make them fit your specific needs
In addition to our great products, you can now combine any TICF lease to include our One-Pay, Skip-Pay or Flex-Lease products.
A customized payment schedule based on your business needs.
- Payments can be matched to revenue streams or business cycles
- Maintaining constant use of the equipment while making payments when it makes the most sense for your business
- Most common in the agricultural sector, where growers and produce companies have high and low seasons
The one-pay balloon lease product is an alternative for customers who are used to paying cash for their material handling equipment. Rather than making monthly payments like a traditional lease, make a one-time up-front payment, then have no monthly payments for the balance of the term and retain all of the benefits of our closed-end operating lease at end of term.
- Keep cash available to reinvest in other areas
- Keep current credit lines open
- Reduced interest expense
- No monthly invoices
The Flex-Lease Program offers customers a lease for a specific initial term with an option to renew for a subsequent term at predetermined lease payments. This program typically offers more customer savings than a standard lease.
- Option to extend lease based on customer’s business needs
- Ability to match specific lease periods with customer’s contract commitments
- Structure a program that will adjust to anticipated market fluctuations
- Multiple term combination options available
- Sum of payments with a Flex Lease typically total less than that of a regular lease of the same combined term
- Allows the ability to exercise an early lease termination without additional expense