Flexibility to fit your needs
Toyota Industries Commercial Finance (TICF) offers a multitude of lease options to meet every customer’s needs. Whether your business requires a short-term, long-term, or flexible-term lease, TICF can meet your material handling and truck financing needs.
There are many benefits of leasing, including:
- Use of equipment without the responsibility of ownership
- Only pay for the use of the equipment
- Lowest fixed monthly payment
- Ease, convenience, flexibility and dollar value
- Minimize maintenance costs on aged equipment
- Use of current equipment technology and ergonomics
- Planned replacement cycle increases uptime and productivity
- Cash flow: conserve initial cash outlay and invest in core business
- No responsibility to dispose of equipment
- Possible tax advantages
- Lease-end options: return, extend, or purchase
Consider these lease options when deciding which is best for your business.
- Alternative to cash and Retail Installment Contracts
- You can purchase equipment at the end of lease for a nominal amount
- Ownership passes at end-of-lease term
- Ideal for severe operating conditions
Closed-End Operating Lease
- Use the equipment for set term without full cost of ownership
- Customized leasing programs for high- and low-hour applications
- Option to extend or lease new equipment at end of term
- Allows you to have the residual value of the truck
- Structure a payment plan optimized for your usage requirements and cash flow needs
- Multiple options at lease end, including acquiring the vehicle or having the vehicle sold
- For Hino Trucks only
In addition to these benefits of leasing, leases also offer flexible payment options, including:
A customized payment schedule based on your business needs.
- Payments can be matched to revenue streams or business cycles
- Maintaining constant use of the equipment while making payments when it makes the most sense for your business
- Most common in the agricultural sector, where growers and produce companies have high and low seasons
The One-Pay Balloon Lease product is an alternative for customers who are used to paying cash for their equipment. Rather than making monthly payments like a traditional lease, make a one-time, up-front payment, then have no monthly payments for the balance of the term and retain all of the benefits of our Closed-End Operating Lease at end of term.
- Keep cash available to reinvest in other areas
- Keep current credit lines open
- Reduced interest expense
- No monthly invoices
The Flex Lease program offers customers a lease for a specific initial term with an option to renew for a subsequent term at predetermined lease payments. This program typically offers more customer savings than a standard lease.
- Option to extend lease based on customer’s business needs
- Ability to match specific lease periods with customer’s contract commitments
- Structure a program that will adjust to anticipated market fluctuations
- Multiple term combination options available
- Sum of payments with a Flex Lease typically total less than that of a regular lease of the same combined term
- Allows the ability to exercise an early lease termination without additional expense
TICF offers Flex Leases for Toyota Material Handling forklift customers only.