Leasing with multiple options for your business
A Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC) Lease is a common lease type that allows you to have the residual value of the truck determined at lease origination. This allows you to structure a payment plan optimized for your usage requirements and cash flow needs. You’ll provide input on the residual value, and at lease end, you’ll be responsible for the residual value of the truck. There are also multiple options at lease end, including acquiring the vehicle or having the vehicle sold.
Toyota Industries Commercial Finance (TICF) offers TRAC Leases for Hino Trucks only.
Benefits of a Master Lease
Our leases typically include a Master Lease, which allows current and future equipment acquisition needs to be fulfilled under a single Master Lease agreement.
Key benefits of a Master Lease include:
- Reduced documentation requirements
- Multiple purchases over an extended period of time
- Only one Master Lease agreement is required for line of credit
Additionally, when you choose to finance your equipment with a lease, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Use of equipment without the responsibility of ownership
- Only pay for the use of the equipment
- Lowest fixed monthly payment
- Ease, convenience, flexibility, and dollar value
- Minimize maintenance costs on aged equipment
- Use of current equipment technology and ergonomics
- Planned replacement cycle increases uptime and productivity
- Cash flow: conserve initial cash outlay and invest in core business
- No responsibility to dispose of equipment
- Tax advantages
- Lease-end options: return, extend, or purchase
Combine Our Products with Our Payment Options
In addition to our flexible financing products, you can now combine any Toyota Industries Commercial Finance (TICF) lease with our One-Pay or Skip/Seasonal payment options.
A customized payment schedule based on your business needs.
- Payments can be matched to revenue streams or business cycles
- Maintaining constant use of the equipment while making payments when it makes the most sense for your business
- Most common in the agricultural sector, where growers and produce companies have high and low seasons
The One-Pay Balloon Lease product is an alternative for customers who are used to paying cash for their equipment. Rather than making monthly payments like a traditional lease, make a one-time, up-front payment, then have no monthly payments for the balance of the term and retain all of the benefits of our Closed-End Operating Lease at end of term.
- Keep cash available to reinvest in other areas
- Keep current credit lines open
- Reduced interest expense
- No monthly invoices